R.I.P.Jimmy

R.I.P.Jimmy
I will always miss him :(

8/9/09

Charlie C:

Charlie is my selfconsious :D He is a purple twonacorn with a black hair and a rainbow thunder cloud tattoo on his butt.He has developed an alcohal problem since I stopped listening o him. He kind gave up on being my selfconsious because everytime I think up something stupid to try he tells me what will happen but I do it anyways just to see if he is right or not. Charlie is always right...haha but anyways he just stays in my mind and pays rent. He comes and goes as he plaeses but I think he is starting to get use to my chaos C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things about me

My photo
I love music, doing stupid things that I think up, and drink ALOT of Redbull :3 If you ever make me mad for any reason just buy me a big Redbull.Pleazzzz