My blogs may be pictures or blogs but I haven't really draws anything for awhile so it might have to just be blogs.I seem to have miss placed my insperation :(
R.I.P.Jimmy
I will always miss him :(
8/19/09
DRAMA!!!! D:<
I think I'm getting more and more depressed.. My mom wont let me go and see my best friend anymore and it has been 2 weeks! That's the longest in our friendship that we have gone without seeing eachother! This is why we didn't want our parents to become friends.... We knew they would never be really good friends in the first place and because they are fighting and she got invold in the fight that makes her a bad kid?! We had a HUGE fight ourselves to the night befor so we still haven't really cleared the air with that.. For all she knows I'm still in terrible pain. But I'm not aloud to stay the night over there anymore and she can't come over and when ever I say her name my mom turns sycho and starts yelling and bitching about my friends mom.... All I know is I need to get away from this drama befor it kills me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things about me
- K_Shadows
- I love music, doing stupid things that I think up, and drink ALOT of Redbull :3 If you ever make me mad for any reason just buy me a big Redbull.Pleazzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment