R.I.P.Jimmy

R.I.P.Jimmy
I will always miss him :(

8/9/09

Tobii XD

There isn't much to Tobii's story.He is Jack Skellinton's cousin.He use to look exactlly like Jack but with a purple suit.But then the witch docture cursed his with a bone dissease and he shrank..ALOT!He looks like a five year old now. He lost his sense of humor that day because he found out that the witch doctor only cursed him cause Franklen tipped him a fifty to make Tobii shorter than him.Tobii absolutly HATES Franklen but for some reason Franklen thinks of him as a lil' bro.Tobii is now Franklen's side-kick only because none of my other imaginary friends want to be his side-kick.Don't think for a second that Tobii agreed to it but Franklen super glued a mask to his face in the middle of the night.Its not even an actual mask.It's just one of Franklen's thongs.But he don't know that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things about me

My photo
I love music, doing stupid things that I think up, and drink ALOT of Redbull :3 If you ever make me mad for any reason just buy me a big Redbull.Pleazzzz